Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it submitted in another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Submission has been prepared using the template provided by organizers of conference. The author(s) submit the file in .doc or .docx word-file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the template document.
- The length of the manuscript is 5000 - 8000 words.
- The author(s) are responsible for checking the spelling, grammar and formatting of the manuscript.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The author(s) assure that they have the copyright of all the figures, illustrations and tables.
- The author(s) sign and submit the scanned copyright agreement prior publication of the manuscript in the context of submission to the journals after the conference.
- The author(s) have ensured that the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
The Federation of Finnish Learned Societies and the journal are joint controllers. Their respective responsibilities are described in the document.