How and Why to Talk about Witchcraft? Discourses on Witchcraft and Uses of Bewitchment Narratives in 21st Century Rural Eastern Slovenia
- The Author acknowledges that the Work will be publicly accessible on the Internet and that such access will be free of charge for the readers.
- The Author guarantees that the Work is her/his original work that has not been published before and cannot be construed as copying or plagiarism. Furthermore, the Author confirms that the Work contains no statement that is unlawful, defamatory or abusive or in any way infringes the rights of others.
- The Author confirms that she/he has secured all written permissions needed for the reproduction in the Publication of any material created by a third party.
Under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 license ( http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/), the users are free to share (copy, distribute and transmit the contribution) under the following conditions:
- the Work must be attributed to the Author and Publication,
- the Work may not be used for commercial purposes,
- the Work may not be altered or transformed.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms: 1. Authors retain copyright but grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 license that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal. 2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
Rights of Publisher
- The Publisher reserves the right to make such editorial changes as may be necessary to make the Work suitable for publication in the publication, e.g. style of punctuation, spelling, headings and the like.
- The Publisher will publish the Work if the editorial process is successfully completed and reserves the right not to proceed with publication for whatever reason.
- The publication entitles the author to no royalties or other fees. This agreement will be governed by the laws of Finland.