Dr Riikka Kyrö, Faculty of Engineering at Lund University (LTH), riikka.kyro[at]lth.lu.se
Riikka Kyrö is a Senior Lecturer at the Faculty of Engineering at Lund University (LTH), Sweden. Dr Kyrö earned an MSc in Real Estate Economics in 2005 from the Helsinki University of Technology and a DrSc (Tech) in Real Estate Business in 2013 from the Aalto University School of Engineering. Dr Kyrö has published over 30 academic articles in scientific journals including Building and Environment, Energy and Buildings, Environmental Research Letters, Facilities, Journal of Facilities Management, Sustainability, Technology Innovation Management Review, and various conference proceedings. She has refereed articles for high-impact journals including Building Research and Information, Facilities, and Global Environmental Change.
The editor-in-chief works closely with the editorial Advisory Board, particularly with issues related to the scope and aim of the journal.
- Chair Kaisa Jaalama, The Finnish Society of Built Environment Research
- Secretary Pia Korba, The Finnish Society of Built Environment Research
- Dr Saija Toivonen, Department of Built Environment, Aalto University
- Dr Eero Valtonen, Department of Planning and Environmental Management, The University of Manchester
NJSR wishes to acknowledge the review board for their invaluable contribution to the latest volumes.
- Dr Omkolade Akinsomi, Senior Lecturer, University of the Witwatersrand
- Dr Knut Boge, Associate Professor, Associate professor, Oslo Metropolitan University
- Dr Klas Ernald Borges, Senior Lecturer, Division of Real Estate Science, Lund University
- Dr Anna Granath Hansson, KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Dr Morten Hartvigsen, Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations, FAO
- Dr Ľubica Hudecová, Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava (STU)
- Dr Tuuli Jylhä, Assistant Professor, Real Estate Management, TU Delft
- Dr Lovisa Högberg, Senior Lecturer, Real Estate Economics, Mid Sweden University
- Dr Karin Kollo, Head of the Geodesy Unit, Estonian Land Board
- Dr Fredrik Kopsch, Senior Lecturer, Division of Real Estate Science, Lund University
- Pauliina Krigsholm, Doctoral Candidate, Department of Built Environment, Aalto University
- Kavisha Kumar, Doctoral Candidate, Delft University of Technology
- Dr Hans Lind, KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Dr Gaetano Lisi, University of Cassino and Southern Lazio
- Dr Siim Maasikamäe, Associate Professor, Estonian University of Life Sciences
- Dr Vince Mangioni, Associate Professor in Property Economics and Development, UTS
- Dr Anahita Rashidfarrokhi Fathabadi, Postdoctoral researcher, Department of Built Environment, Aalto University
- Dr Väinö Tarandi, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm (KTH)
- Dr Minou Weijs-Perrée, Postdoctoral researcher, Eindhoven University of Technology
The Finnish Society of Built Environment Research (formerly the Finnish Society of Surveying Sciences) dates back to 1926, and recently celebrated its 90th year in operation. The Society has published the Nordic Journal of Surveying and Real Estate Research (NJSR) since the 1980s. In addition to the journal, the Society organizes an annual seminar in Helsinki, Finland.
Contact the Publisher
Chair Kaisa Jaalama, kaisa.jaalama[at]aalto.fi