Finnish Journal of eHealth and eWelfare (FinJeHeW) is a scientific journal established by the Finnish Social and Health Informatics Association (FinnSHIA) and the Finnish Society of Telemedicine and eHealth (FSTeH).
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
One author has been designated as the corresponding author with contact details:
• E-mail address
• Full postal address
All necessary files have been uploaded:
• Include keywords
• All figures (include relevant captions)
• All tables (including titles, description, footnotes)
• Ensure all figure and table citations in the text match the files provided
• Manuscript has been 'spell checked' and 'grammar checked'
• All references mentioned in the Reference List are cited in the text, and vice versa
• Permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources (including the Internet)
• Relevant declarations of interest have been made
Authors transfer copyright to the Finnish Journal of eHealth and eWelfare (FinJeHeW). The CC-BY-NC-ND license allows users to copy and distribute the Article, provided this is not done for commercial purposes and further does not permit distribution of the Article if it is changed or edited in any way, and provided the user gives appropriate credit (with a link to the formal publication through the relevant DOI) and information about authors, title of the article, title of journal, journal volume and issue.
Please read https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/legalcode
The Federation of Finnish Learned Societies and Finnish Journal of eHealth and eWelfare using the Journal.fi service are joint controllers in accordance with Article 26 of the GDPR.