Scripta Instituti Donneriani Aboensis is a publication series published by the Donner Institute for research in Religious and Cultural History in Åbo, Finland. The aim of the institute, which is attached to the Foundation of Åbo Akademi University, is to conduct and promote scholarly research in the field of religion.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is based on a presentation given at the conference 'Esotericism and Mysticism: Cultural Perspectives' arranged by the Donner Institute and the Seekers of the New Project, 5-7 June 2019.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The text does not exceed the standard word limit of 8000 words.
- The submission file format is either .doc, .docx, or .rtf.
- All URLs (web addresses) are checked and marked with a date of last access.
- Where available, DOI-signifiers have been provided for works cited.
- All author identification information has been removed from the article as well as from its document properties. Author information has been submitted as a supplementary file or in the registration form. No versions of the paper are available online. (Any risk of breach of the blind review should be avoided.)
- The author remains responsible for proofreading including citation accuracy and for all statements of fact or opinion.
- The research meets guidelines on publication ethics and malpractice in the research field.
The license of the published metadata is Creative Commons CCO 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
The Federation of Finnish Learned Societies and the journal are joint controllers. Their respective responsibilities are described in the document.