Nordisk judaistik/Scandinavian Jewish Studies aims at promoting Jewish studies in Scandinavia by publishing scholarly articles, surveys and documents, by reviewing recent literature, and compiling bibliographies. The journal is multidisciplinary and welcomes articles from a vast range of research fields within which Jewish themes are analysed.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Where available, DOI-signifiers have been provided for works cited.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal .
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The license of the published metadata is Creative Commons CCO 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
The Federation of Finnish Learned Societies and the journal are joint controllers. Their respective responsibilities are described in the document.