Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The text is anonymized and it fully conforms to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements defined in the instructions for authors.
- This manuscript is unpublished and has not been sent to any other publication (or an explanation has been provided in Comments for the Editor).
- The font is Times or Times New Roman; the line spacing is 1.5; the font size is 12; italics are used in the text, no underlining. All illustrations, diagrams and tables are primarily inserted in the appropriate places in the text, not at the end of the text.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- All DOIs for the references have been provided, when available.
In this section new publications relevant to the field of Finno-Ugristics are introduced and reviewed. Book reviews are not externally peer reviewed. The editorial team will decide whether they are suitable for publication.
In this section compilations or publications that are interesting but of a lesser relevance to the field can be reviewed.
Reports and obituaries
Writings on topical issues and obituaries are published in this section.
Contributions to the discussions provoked by the writings published in FUF are published in this section.
All personal data provided for this site will be used for editorial and publication purposes only. It will not be shared with any third parties.
The publication maintains a register together with the Federation of Finnish Learned Societies. For a more detailed description, see the link above.